Armstrong Wine & Brew is the longest owner operated Brew on Premise in the North Okanagan for many reasons:
- Same ownership since we opened our doors in 1996
- Only the finest ingredients available are used
- Our 20 year philosophy is very simple: NCCP!...
It's a "Never Cut Corner Philosophy!"
- Gold Medal Winner at 2010 & 2011 & 2012 & 2013 (2014 we never entered any wines) and 2015 and 2016 WineMaker International Amateur wine competition
- Fully automated bottle sanitization system (No Sulphites used)
- Fully Automated Bottle Fillers & Corkers
- Automated bottle capping machine
- Impeccably clean and sanitary environment
- Quadruple Cold-Filtered Beer
- Filtered water used in all production
- Custom Labels
- Customer cash discount for referrals ($20.00)
- Loyalty cash back Lyoness program
- Armstrong's only Authorized Winexpert Dealer
- All products covered by our 100% personal taste guarantee
Our store is equipped with state of the art processing, cleaning and bottling equipment. Our friendly, knowledgeable wine excellence certified staff (WSET Level 1) will ensure your experience with us is pleasurable and relaxing. We offer the widest range of Wine and custom Micro Brewed Beer recipes in the North Okanagan; including Port, Ice Wine, Sherry, Champagne and Limited Edition Wines, Ciders, Coolers and Hard Lemonades.
It's Easy! It's Quick! It's Fun!
Create Your Own Award Winning Wines: Making your very own wine has never been easier and is far less expensive than you may think. Creating a private wine cellar has become a regular trend for many North Okanagan residents and continues to grow in popularity.
The Process: It’s so easy… All you do is come into Armstrong Wine & Brew and let us help you choose from our wide selection of award winning wines or beer, then take five minutes to start the process by adding the yeast. We do all the rest... You return to bottle the experience!
On premises wine making has never been more accessible, with wines available from such regions as Australia, Italy, France, Chile, South Africa, Germany, California and Canada.
We carry a variety of remarkable specialty wines such as, Cream Sherry, Dry Sherry, “New Millennium Sparkling Wine, Ports, Riesling Icewine & Cabernet Franc Icewine and more.
A wide selection of beer (light, dark, amber, lagers, ales) from around the world is also available. Or have us help you customize your own brew.
Create your own batch or share them with a friend, co-worker or family member.
Armstrong Wine & Brew is the place in the North Okanagan to create your own.