NEW WEB SITE COMING THIS FALL!
We here at Armstrong Wine & Brew are thrilled to welcome you to the exciting world of ‘Brew On Premise’.
Armstrong Wine & Brew was established in 1996 by Lisa Holmes, whom still happily remains the owner today. For 20 years we have produced high quality product and have provided superior customer service to the Okanagan area & beyond.
Wine, kettle beer, port, coolers, ciders, & champagne… you name it, we’ve got it! So come down to Armstrong Wine & Brew today to see what you’ve been missing!
Ask us about our special house blends!
Now also offering Stills by Still Spirits!
WOOP WOOP! Time to pre-order is here! And Save$60
Grapes picked at night, Wine Lover’s delight.
After our extensive testing (re: wine tasting) we were very impressed and are excited about this offering from VinoVinti - a carbonic...
Raise a glass and say cheers to Après, your NEW after-dinner indulgence or special occasion showstopper.
- “"I have been making wine at Armstrong Wine and Brew for fifteen years. Lisa and her staff do a great job with their product and Lisa always has a warm smile to greet me. When I serve her wine to my friends, they say that can’t believe it’s ‘homemade’.”– Charlie Christie, Vernon, BC
- “"We are more and more impressed with Lisa’s attention to detail and her commitment to her business. Every surface of the shop is meticulously clean... We just love to entertain a lot, by using Armstrong Wine and Brew we can afford to be generous hosts! We also look to Lisa’s expertise when it comes to choosing the premium wine kits that help ensure that our “house wine” have our guests asking for refills.”– Robert Henderson, Financial Planner & Leri Davies, Chilliwack, BC
- “"I've been wining and brewing at Lisa's for 18 years now and have seen her business flourish and grow, getting better every year, like her fine wines. Her facility and products are second to none and I especially enjoy the variety of Rieslings she offers.”– Kelly Rowe, Mortgage Expert, Vernon, BC
- “Thank you Lisa and Mariah, for a wonderful time as we bottled our company wine last night. That was a first time effort for my wife and I, although my colleagues have worked with you before. We were all so happy with how you kept us organized, and able to get this done so fast.”– Kelly Ackeral, KISS FM RADIO, Vernon, BC
- “"Armstrong Wine & Brew Ltd is a first class, five star establishment. The owner and staff are meticulous, helpful, charming and efficient. Not only do they answer all your questions in detail but discuss related topics and make excellent suggestions that will add to ones wine cellar.”– Anne Robinson, Lake Country, BC
- “"I recommend Lisa and her wonderful establishment to anyone who will listen. Lisa and her staff treat each person with extra special care and consideration. Their product knowledge and experience are great assets to people like me who know what they like but don’t know how to get to the end product.”– Brenda Tuttle, Professional Mortgage Planner, Armstrong, BC
Armstrong Wine & Brew Ltd.
2545 Patterson Avenue
Armstrong, BC, V0E 1B0
Tuesday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM–3:00 PM